Girl's summer holiday in Croatia

23:37 Unknown 2 Comments

I love summer, everything is happier and beautiful when the sun is out. This year I got to spend a week on a girls trip to Hvar, Croatia. In the pictures below we are all wearing Nobody’s Child a brand I have recently discovered and am telling everybody about; their clothing is ethically manufactured, super cute and at a price point anybody can afford. I recommend checking out their gorgeous Instagram account. Habba and Seema posted more pictures of our trip on their blogs!

Croatia summer fashion girls HVAR Milna BFF
Croatia summer fashion girls HVAR Milnasummer best friend croatia trip vacation holiday BFF
Sunset Milna maxi dress summer picture floral hvar girls
Sunset Milna maxi dress summer picture floral hvar
summer best friend croatia trip vacation holiday Croatia summer fashion girls HVAR Milna

Find my girls on:

2 comments:

  1. Looovee these pics! You're so gorgeous Kathy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How have I not seen this comment yet! <3 Thanks lovely xx

      Delete